Our company Taurus Shipping established in 1999 at BVI as a shipping company with the main activity - sea carriages.
The work took place on the transportation of frozen fish products from the fishing grounds of the Sea of Okhotsk and Bering Sea to the ports of Southeast Asia and Europe.
During the cargo operation in the fishing grounds, the fishing vessels were bunkered with fuel oil and diesel oil.
The main activities:
- Transportation of frozen fish products from Okhotsk/Bering Sea fishing grounds to ports of Europe and South-East Asia.
- Trading of petroleum products, including on the CIF terms.
- The transportation of containers (TEU, FEU) with a various cargo from China ports to Vladivostok with transshipment in Busan (South Korea).
- Agency and operating of Suezmax tankers with cargo on board 1M bbl. of Crude oil.
- Over time, we have expanded the scope of our interests, including containers transportation from China ports to Russian main ports (incl. Vladivostok, Vostochny and Saint Petersburg)
- Tanker transportation of oil products,
- Reefers operation and frozen cargo transportation
- Bulkers operation and bulk cargo carriages
- MPP vessels operation and general cargo transportation
- Bunkering of the vessels at the ports and fishing grounds at sea
- Agency the vessels in ports etc.
Good long-term relationships with shipowners/shipbrokers allow us regularly update the fleet and cargo information to perform the assigned tasks.
In the partnership together with RAGNIT HOLDING (www.ragnit.ru/en
), we are implementing projects for the construction of the oil terminal, container terminal, yacht marina and other projects in Kaliningrad, and in the Far-Eastern regions.
In connection with the expansion of the business and new projects, in 2021 the company has registered activities in Hong Kong.